Wednesday 3 June 2009

Sip Placement

So as I said I have been busy.

Photobucket

I did a placement at Sip drink which was fantastic. It definitely helped me work out what kinda of stuff I'd like to do in the future when it comes to marketing.

I'll tell you a little more about them:
Sip is a natural flavoured water, I know you think you've heard it all be for but Sip is the only drink on the market which is enriched with botanical ingredients to benefit your skin, it's all natural, there really are no nasties in it, not even preservatives and better yet
everything is sourced from the UK, green credentials check.

Now this is where I would direct you to the website but because it's not all correct, not their fault, honest.
You are better off adding them on twitter and getting some lovely tweets from Genna.
She's great, and will help you source out where to get Sip.

http://twitter.com/sipdrink


No comments:

Post a Comment