Tuesday 9 February 2010

Paris

The weekend before last I was treated to a long weekend in Paris.
Thank you boyfriend.


We did all the tourist attractions and for anyone going, I cannot recommend the Lourve enough, its amazing! It's open till 10.00pm on Friday nights so wasn't busy at all and under 25s get in free.
It did take me a while to work out how to get in, (head for the big glass pyramid in the center) as there wasn't much of a crowd to follow but it was amazing, with so much to see we managed to cram in two visits.

We also wandered round the boutique. . . Givenchy, Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, you may of heard of them. . .
I got a few snaps of the display windows because they were just art forms in their own right.


Prada

Photobucket



I loved the unfinished hems and the sliced in half effect

Photobucket


Some of the snaps are a bit naff because of the reflection in the glass, sorry.


Dior

Photobucket


The pic below reminded me of 'confessions of a shopaholic'

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Chanel


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment