Monday 27 April 2009

Topshop Sale

Topshop currently have sale, it here that I'd normally post my picks but the selection on the website is poor, the selection of stock is the odd bit of winter stock and slow lines from the mid season range. Anything that looks half decent is out of most sizes so pointless for me to post.

If you do fancy a bargain buy head to the stores, I've managed to pick up a few bits that aren't online and even some bits from the last TS sale so they are silly cheap, like high waist skinny jeans £10 from £45.
The black Mongolian Fur jacket i've been wanting for ages but couldn't justify the £80 price even from £150, I got that for £40 at Topshop Westfield.
A beautiful lace trench coat £175 to £40.
A pair of red snake skin like heel courts for £30 from £50. . . I think.
I'll post piccies later, promise, promise, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment