Wednesday 15 April 2009

Tit-Tape Review

Right I think I've just about readjusted,
a long lazy weekend wreaks havoc when getting back to work.

I had a fab birthday the best one in a long time!
I went for a Kate Moss dress in the end but not the one I mentioned in my previous post.
It’s a gorgeous dress but did require some serious tit-tape given the plunging neck line.

The pack that I got from Primarni was a god sent, esp on two occasions were the straps slipped off my shoulder, the front of my dress stayed up.

I didn’t want to risk anything and due to the dress being a little sheer I used the flower shaped nipple covers which to me were alarming big, very easy to use just peel off the backing which is handily cut in two and place over nipple area.

I then set about using the tape, for those of you that haven’t used tit tape on a reel before I recommend using scissors (which I forgot) and cutting into small inch longish strips, this is very important if you have a dress with a bit of stretch, by spacing out the tape the fabric can still stretch without bunching the tape which would happen with one long strip.

Keep the backing on and place the sticky side on the garment, dot them along the edge, once you work out were you want the fabric to stick on you, peel off the backing and rub down on skin, one at a time.

Because I forgot scissors I had to rip the tape with my teeth so it bunched up a little but was still fine. The tape lasted the whole night, 9.30pm till 4am, and endured my manic dance moves but towards the end of the night (as I got a bit sweatier, nice) I could feel it lose its stick if I tugged on the fabric gently but it still tacked to my skin.

Photobucket

The nipple covers stayed on all night and didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would when I peeled them off.

All in all I’m pleased with my £4 purchase, I would have preferred to have the tit tape pre-cut into strips, like marks and Spencer’s tit tape which has better staying power than primarks but is a painful to peel off. I find pre cut tape travels better and you can slip some into your handbag/clutch easily in case of an emergency

I’m yet to use the racer back converter or the low back converter, but for the covers and tape alone it was def a bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment