Thursday 12 February 2009

New TS Shoes

Just checking Topshop's new stock and instantly regretting it.

They have some beautiful new shoes in which i guarantee will sell out over the next week *sigh*
Feast your eyes on these beauties.

The powder purple of the court reminds me of sweets and dolly mix

The ankle boots are awesome. The lick of gold under the point of the toe reminds me of the McQueen boots I would die for and I'm torn between the black or the blue.
The black being boring, in comparison to the blue, but wearable with everything in my wardrobe, and the blue being eye catching, bowie ziggy stardust esq and perfect for the summer I long for with acid wash jeans and a baggy t shirt . . . .

The zip detail sandal? As if you didn't know, Emma cook for Topshop, and yes already sold out.



No comments:

Post a Comment