Thursday 22 January 2009

What your shopping style?



Just browsing through some of my favourite fashion blogs (namely Rumi’s) I was eyeing up the new spring summer collection for Topshop, when I spotted this gorgeous blazer which looks like it’s constructed from the union jack flag.


I instantly in my head created an outfit, (indigo skinny’s finishing at the ankle, simple vest, one of my many pairs of red shoes or if I had the cash those Mc Queen beauties, topped off with super shiny hair and bright MAC Red lippy)


Which got me thinking, when you shop do you think up outfits in your head knowing what you have at home will go, or do you find yourself with standalone pieces which you’ll eventually buy other pieces to make it work, or do you end up with lots of different pieces that you just chuck on and see how it’ll look?

No comments:

Post a Comment